- 3 nights accommodation (3-3.5★hotel)
- Coach transportation & sightseeing
- Lunch on the cruise
- Admission to Featherdale Wildlife Park and the Cruise down the Paramatta River and Sydney Harbour
- Unlimited rides on Scenic World Railway Cableway and Skyway
- Return airport-hotel transfers
- Professional English speaking Tour Guide
Day 1: Melbourne – Sydney
Depart from your flight to Sydney. Upon arrival, you are transferred to the hotel. Then, free at your own leisure.
Day 2: Sydney
Enjoy your MORNING SYDNEY CITY TOUR WITH MAGISTIC HARBOURE LUNCHEON CRUISE.
- A brief walking tour of the historic Rocks area – the birthplace of Sydney
- Sydney Opera House
- Conservatorium of Music
- Hyde Park
- Mary’s Cathedral
- Parliament House
- Art Gallery of NSW
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- Sydney Town Hall
- Sydney Tower and Darling Harbour
- Stop at Mrs Macquarie’s Chair – a great photo opportunity of the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House!
- The Royal Australian Naval Base – Garden Island
- Lively Kings Cross and the affluent homes in the eastern suburbs
- A visit to famous Bondi Beach
- Historic, trendy Paddington
- Bustling Chinatown plus much, much more! Stunning Sydney harbour views and expert commentary on board your cruise whilst enjoying a buffet lunch
- Bonus two hour cruise extension at the conclusion of your Magistic Cruises lunch cruise at no additional charge.
Note: The tour will be concluded at King Street Wharf at 2 pm. You will be enjoy the rest of the day at your own time and arrange your own way back to Hotel.
Day 3: Blue Mountain with Wildlife and Scenic world Rides and Cruise
- Cross the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Wander the quaint mountain village of Leura
- View breathtaking vistas
- Admire The Three Sisters rock formation
- Enjoy an easy bushwalk through rainforest
- Visit to Featherdale Wildlife Park – get up close to koalas and hand feed kangaroos!
- Unlimited Scenic Railway, Cableway and Skyway Rides experience.
- Return to Sydney with a relaxing cruise where your tour concludes at Darling Harbour or Circular Quay
Note: The tour will be concluded at Darling Harbour Or Circular Quay. You will be enjoy the rest of the time at your own and arrange your own way back to Hotel.
Day 4: Sydney – Melbourne
Enjoy your own leisure time before transfer to airport for your flight back to home sweet home.
Note: Additional surcharges will be applied during high season (18Dec-30Jan), extra $15 per night for adult and extra $5 per night for child.