- Passports and Visas – It is your responsibility to ensure your passport has a minimum of 6 months validity from the return arrival date into Australia and all visa entry requirements are met prior to entering the country you are travelling to.
- *Travel Insurance – Is strongly recommended by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade for all overseas travellers.
- *Please advise if you have any special meal request or dietary requirements.
- Minimum $100 per person, non-refundable deposit is required to secure a confirmed booking.
- Additional deposit may be required for tours, accommodation, car hire booked.
- Cancellation after departure will be reassessed by airline.
- Cancellation fee may be charged to 100% by airlines and ground/cruise operators.
- When a booking is changed or tickets are reissued, a minimum fee of $165 will be charged by airline.
- All prices are subject to availability, fare increase, fare withdrawal or alteration by the airlines any time until full payment has been received.