Passports & Visas:
It is your responsibility to ensure you have valid passports, which require at least 6 months validity from the date of return, and valid visas to enter into the countries and re-entry permits which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities.
Please refer to this link for visa requirement : http://www.projectvisa.com/visainformation
Please make sure upon booking your passport names match your booking and travel dates are correct.
We recommend that you take out appropriate travel insurance for your travel arrangement as it is strongly recommended by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade for all overseas travel.
All prices are subject to availability at the time of making the reservation and can be withdrawn or change without notice. The price is only guaranteed once paid for in full by you. Please note that prices quoted are subject to change due to matters outside our control ie. Adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases.
We receive commissions, financial incentives from booking travel and travel-related products and services on your behalf with third party travel service providers. We are not required by law to disclose the value of these financial arrangements.
Our Change and Cancellation Fees:
- Changes to Domestic bookings will incur a fee of $30 per passenger per booking in addition to supplier fees.
- Changes to International bookings will incur a fee of $75 per passenger per booking in addition to supplier fees.
- Cancellations to Domestic bookings will incur a fee of $50 per passenger per booking in addition to supplier fees.
- Cancellations to International bookings will incur a fee of $250 per passenger per booking in addition to supplier fees.
Supplier Change and Cancellation Fees:
Cancelled bookings may also incur supplier fees, which can be up to 100% of the cost of the booking, regardless of whether travel has commenced. Supplier fees may also apply where a booking is changed and when tickets or documents are re-issued. Where we incur any liability for a supplier cancellation fee for any booking which you change or cancel, you agree to indemnify us for the amount of that fee. Where you seek a refund for a cancelled booking for which payment has been made to the supplier, we will not provide a refund to you until we receive the funds from that supplier.
Deposit and Final Payment :
You will be required to pay a deposit or deposits upon booking. Your consultant will advise you of how much that will be. All deposits are non-refundable for changes of mind or cancellations by you (subject to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law). Final payment is required no later than 6 weeks prior to departure unless otherwise stated. Some airfares or services must be paid in full at the time of booking.
Payments by Credit Card and Debit Card:
We recommend that you contact the airline to re-confirm your scheduled departure time 72 hours prior to your flight.
We recommend that you visit www.smartraveller.gov.au for general travel advice in relating to the destination you wish to visit.
We act as an agent for, and sell various travel related products as agent on behalf of, numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, coach, rail and cruise line operators, as well as all of our wholesalers. Any services we provide to you are collateral to that agency relationship. Our obligation to you is to (and you expressly authorise us to) make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. We exercise care in the selection of reputable service providers, but we are not ourselves a provider of travel services and have no control over, or liability for, the services provided by third parties. All bookings are made on your behalf subject to the terms and conditions, including conditions of carriage and limitations of liability, imposed by these service providers. We can provide you with copies of the relevant service provider terms and conditions on request. Your legal rights in connection with the provision of travel services are against the specific provider and, except to the extent a problem is caused by fault on our part, are not against us. Specifically, if for any reason (excluding fault on our part) any travel service provider is unable to provide the services for which you have contracted, your rights are against that provider and not against us.
- Travel arrangements and prices detailed on our web sites are provided and coordinated by ATLAS TRAVEL VIC PTD LTD (known as Atlas Travel). ABN 62 147 189 642.
- Atlas Travel has taken due care and responsibility to verify and check all information on our web sites as at the time of compilation, however, as this information is supplied by the relevant accommodation & tour/cruise operators in our brochures, it accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracy or misdescription contained in the publications.
- Sales of services as contained in our publications are made by Atlas Travel only as agent for the person, business or company providing the services. The standards of accommodation and other services chosen are based on various factors, which are generally accepted as indicative of a certain class.
- Atlas Travel does not accept responsibility for any change in prices or variation of services as shown, and all services and prices are subject to change without notice.
- Atlas Travel does not accept any liability of whatever nature for the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of those service providers in connections with your convention pursuant to a contract between them and yourselves and over whom we have no direct control. We do not accept liability in contract or in tort (actionable wrong) for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including, but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.
- The copyright on all original/custom artwork, maps, navigation elements, presentation methods and design elements included in our web sites is held exclusively by Atlas Travel.
- Photographic images are reproduced with the permission of Atlas Travel and the product and/or service providers represented on the web site, or as shown where necessary to satisfy the copyright obligations associated with their electronic reproduction.
- All HTML files used in Atlas Travel web sites are declared to be proprietary software product developed for use by Atlas Travel only, and as such are subject to international intellectual property conventions.
- All custom graphics used are declared to be works of art created for use by Atlas Travel only, and as such are subject to international intellectual property conventions. Image files, HTML documents, and text files are not to be relocated to another server, or duplicated for commercial purposes without the express written permission of Atlas Travel.
- It is essential that you check with us, or your travel agent, for any changes or variations to the information shown on our web sites. This will allow us to advise you, or your agent, of any such changes that we are aware of either before you book your holiday, or prior to your departure.
- Please contact us if you have any further queries about our security, privacy or data handling procedures.