English speaking guide | Guaranteed Departure
GREAT OCEAN ROAD
Special: Adult $105/Child $60
- Enjoy stunning views of Melbourne’s Skyline as we travel over the West Gate Bridge
- Take a break at the surf coast town of Anglesea
- Stretch your legs at Apollo Bay and grab a bite to eat (own expense)
- Make your way inland through the rainforest at Otway National Park
- Get snap-happy and marvel at the iconic stone monuments of the Twelve Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, Tom & Eva and Razorback
- Optional Chinese (Mandarin) or Japanese GPS commentary (tour 96VGPS)
- Fancy an optional helicopter flight over the Twelve Apostles
Daily Departure: Novotel Glen Waverley @ 6:40 am Return 8:30 pm (approx.)
Federation Square East, Melb City @7:40 am Return: 7:30 pm (approx.)
Special: Adult $110/Child $65
- We’ll stop for an afternoon break (own expense) at Warrook Farm
- Meet Australian animals such as kangaroos, koalas and wombats animal feed is available for purchase if you want to get closer!)
- You’ll love Phillip Island, home to unique wildlife
- At Koala Conservation Centre, we’ll see cute koalas from tree top boardwalks
- Look for our resident wallabies/kangaroos
- Witness the world phenomenon of the Penguin Parade
- These little guys come home from the sea each evening at dusk after spending their day up to 100km off-shore … this is a natural occurence at Phillip Island!
- Watch them cross the beach, waddle their way past you and under elevated boardwalks to their burrows
- Learn all about the life of the Little Penguins at the Visitor Centre.
Please bring warm, waterproof clothing as nights can be cold on the island in any season
Daily Departure: Novotel Glen Waverley @ 11:35 am Returns: 10:30 pm (approx.)
Federation Square East, Melb City @ 1:00 pm Returns: 9:30 pm (approx.)
THE SOVEREIGN HILL – BALLARAT
Special: Adult $130/ Child $75
- Enjoy a town tour of charming Ballarat
- We’ll then spend a fun day at Sovereign Hill, an internationally renowned historical outdoor museum
- Explore Red Hill Gully diggings, talk to the blacksmith, try some homemade sweets or take photos with any of the goldfields characters in period dress!
- Visit the Gold Museum with its impressive collection
OPTIONAL: The Gold Trail with Australian Wildlife ( Extra $20 Adt / $10 Chd)
- For animal lovers, we’ll also take you to Ballarat Wildlife Park before spending time at Sovereign Hill
- A guided tour of the park will introduce you to many of our native animals … wombats, koalas, Tasmanian Devils and more
- You’ll even have the opportunity to hand feed kangaroos!
Departs: Mon, Tue, Thu and Sat
Novotel Glen Waverley @ 6:40 am Returns: 6:30 pm (approx.)
Federation Square East, Melb City @ 7:55 am Returns: 5:30 pm (approx.)
MORNING PUFFING Billy Train
Special: Adult $90/Child $50
- Be treated to a special Aussie Billy Tea in the beautiful Blue Dandenong Ranges with our compliments
- Don’t be surprised if the colourful and cheerful locals want to join you … there’s plenty of birds to keep you company!
- Ride on Puffing Billy steam train through the best part of the lush rainforest from Belgrave to Menzies Creek
- We’ll then continue our scenic forest journey passing through quaint mountain villages
- Spend time at charming Sassafras, one of our favourite villages!
- Browse along the main street, there’s plenty to discover …
- Old-world tea rooms, antique stores and specialty shops.
Daily Departure: Novotel Glen Waverley @ 6:40 am Returns: 1 pm (approx.)
Federation Square East, Melb City @ 7:55 am Returns: 2 pm (approx.)
OPTIONAL: Puffing Billy with Wineries and Lunch (55VG) Extra $65 Adt / $40 Chd
Aussie Billy Tea, Puffing Billy steam train, National Park fees, roast lunch at Fergusson Winery Restaurant, wine tasting at Rochford Wines, wines tasting and tour at Dominique Portet and free wifi on coach
OPTIONAL: Puffing Billy with Australian Wildlife and Lunch (99VG) Extra $65 Adt / $40Chd
Aussie Billy Tea, ride on Puffing Billy steam train, National Park fees, Healesville Sanctuary, Roast Lunch and Free Wifi on -coach
Departs: Mon,Wed, Fri and Sun
*Fare includes all admission fees, guided Tour and Free Wifi on -Coach
*Pick up from CBD Hotel is also available: In some instances, we may need to pick up from a nearby hotel if we cannot pick up directly from your accommodation due to restrictions beyond our control.